Estate planning goes beyond drafting a will – it includes:
- The assessment of assets;
- The assessment of likely taxation;
- Advice regarding the possibility of claims against the estate by third parties; and
- The protection of assets.
Estate planning is an active process of re-evaluating the estate when circumstances in life change, such as:
- Newly married couples or those divorcing;
- A change to the family’s asset pool;
- A change in working conditions such as the buying or selling of a business;
- Changes to superannuation, insurance policies or taxation levels; and
- The establishment of discretionary trusts.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.