We understand that buying or selling residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. We cater for all people making property transactions in New South Wales. We also act for New South Wales clients wishing to purchase or sell real estate in Queensland and Victoria.
These services encompass property transactions and associated services including structuring, acquisition, development, disposal and finance.
- Preparation of contracts for sale if you are thinking of selling a property.
- Reviewing contracts if you are thinking of buying a property.
- Detailed advice.
- Contract negotiations.
- Preparing and reviewing Sale of Business Contracts.
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Shop Leasing.
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance.
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant.
- Advice on loan and mortgage documents.
- Advising on loan refinancing.
- Owners Corporation structuring and general advice.
- Property development and subdivision.
- Industrial, commercial and retail property transactions.
- Residential land, house and unit transactions (including off the plan) in New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
- Broad acre developments.
- Tourist and retirement village projects.
- Liquor Licensing.
- Strata title registration.
- Put and call Options.
- Caveat claims.
- Easements and encumbrances.
Please refer to the following publications for your information:
Our clients include first home buyers, investors, owner occupiers, property developers, real estate agents, professionals and non professionals alike.
Real Estate Agents involve themselves in the exchange of contract process in relation to the sale of residential properties in which case a minimum 5 business day “cooling off” period applies in New South Wales and Queensland, 3 business days in Victoria and which entitles the purchaser to rescind the contract before the expiry of that period.
For fees payable upon lodging a document for registration with:
(a) the New South Wales Land and Property Management Authority refer to LPI Circular 2019/20;
(b) the Queensland Registrar of Titles refer to Title Registry Registration Fees 2019-20; and
(c) the Land Use Victorian fees in relation to land transactions or for subdivisions refer to the Land Use Victoria Transaction Fees 2019/20.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through experienced and qualified people.
Contact us to arrange a consultation.